A consistent Lead Rejection Policy is adopted to ensure a fair treatment to both Merchants and Publishers.
|Acceptable Rejection Criteria:|
|Invalid Contact Details:||The Customer Lead contains contact details that do not work i.e. if the telephone numbers provided either do not work or do not allow voice conversation(e.g. fax machine), have an automated message that says "number not in service" type message or registered on the do not call service|
|Duplicate Lead:||In cases where acustomer completes the same form twice and Optimiser receives a similar lead about that Customer the lead will be considered as duplicate and invalid.|
|Hoax Lead:||The Customer Lead contains contact details that are clearly bogus e.g. fictional names or random characters|
|Fraudulent Lead:||When Leads have already been shared on the basis of the interest shown by the client and ultimately their interest turns out to be fake|
|Non-Territory Lead:||A lead generated by an individual who is not based in a Non assigned territory|
The Company must notify about the rejection of the lead and the reasons behind it within the 7 days of report submission date.
|The following reasons will not accepted for the rejection of leads:|
|Purchased Elsewhere:||• Advertiser will not invalidate Customer Leads for customers who have sourced their advice elsewhere following submission of their enquiry.
• Advertiser will follow up on a Customer Lead as quickly as possible to ensure it remains as fresh as when it was delivered
|Changed Mind:||• Advertisers will not invalidate Customer Leads for customers who have changed their mind about receiving advice or whose circumstances have changed following submission of their enquiry.|
|Non Contacted:||• Advertisers will not invalidate Customer Leads in cases where Advertisers have been unable to reach the customer through any of the contact details provided in the lead.
• Its an exception if the telephone number does not work.
• In case of any interruption or Pause in Campaign, the Invoice will be raised over the total leads submitted before the Pause instruction.
• Techplus will replace the rejected lead only if itqualifies the above criteria and is intimated within 7days from the report submission date.
• Nevertheless, subsequent final rejection on replaced leads must again qualify the above criteria and should be intimated within 7 days with the probable reasons of rejections.